Re: 3.0 Shop Problems

From: Corey Elliott (strmchsr@arn.net)
Date: 04/07/99

Is this a response to my original post? If not, you may try loading the
objects you have
for sale to the shop keeper's inventory.  This fixed my problem.  You may
also want
to issue a new subject for your questions instead of responding to an
exsisting one.
If it is in response to my post, I have already apologized for the post
because I know it
was too "newbieish".

Corey Elliott
strmchsr@arn.net