Re: code writing a mob

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 04/09/99

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, Tom Dailey wrote:

>Ya know, sometimes the spontaneous flaming should be held to a minimum.
>The guy said he was blind, therefore negating the probability that he's
>going to "read through the code".
>
>Once in a while, it wouldn't hurt the "master coders of the circle
>mailing list" to be just a little nice.

Let's not unfairly group now.

Especially since there is no such group.

He probably has a program read him the code verbally, so the previous
suggestion of read the code isn't quite accurate.  That still doesn't mean
we're going write the code for him though.  He has the capacity to learn as
well as or better than the rest of us anyway, just in different methods.

That said, there are wandering merchants in Sundhaven on the FTP site. Or
it could just be 2:24 AM talking, I don't recall, but I think they were...

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org