[CODE] header files

From: Chris Gilbert (chris@buzzbee.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: 04/10/99

I've been wondering for a while why circle seems to lack proper header
files?

What I mean by this is that most of the code has lots of lines at the
top declaring all the external funcs and vars used within that .c file,
rather than, what I thought was more normal, just including .h files
that have all this info in.  I just wondered as it's annoying to change
the type of a global var and then have to track down every .c file that
uses an extern declaration for it...  I know grep can find the lines,
and you can probably use sed to do it, my point is that it should only
really be necessary to change the .c file and the related .h file.

Chris