Snippet

From: Albert Brauneis (Dajawu36@aol.com)
Date: 04/11/99

Hi,

I want two snippets that I can't find. One of them I know exists the other I
don't just hoping. The first one is a map and the second is some kind of
combine thing. The map I have seen before but can't find. The combine thing I
hope you can help me with if its not already done. When you look in your
inventory and you have two loafs of bread it looks like this:
Your inventory contains:
bread
bread
I have seen on other muds it do this:
Your inventory contains:
bread (2)
That is what I want and I will try my best but would like some help.

Thanks,
Albert