Re: Circle Flags

From: Raf (picard@indigo.ie)
Date: 04/17/99

On Sat, 17 Apr 1999, bscroggins wrote:

> Hello
>
>   Hello, is there a document somewhere that shows how to
> add player or mob or whatever flags.

Its called a C book. It shows you how to add bitvectors.
Really, all you have to do is add another bitvector in structs.h :

#define PLR_NEWFLAG       (1 << [next avail number <= 31])

Oh, and add the name of the new flag to the appropriate array in
constants.c too.

Please do at least read the code before you post to the list. Had you
bothered to do so, you would have been able to do this yourself (I hope).

Raf