Re: C Books

From: Angus Mezick (amezick@edgil.com)
Date: 04/21/99

I have to agree with Alex about these two books, they are
great.  They are also required reading at my work.  Ever
notice how the MS Press books about MS products suck but
the ones about general programming are almost bibles?
--Angus

Alex <fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca> on 04/21/99 09:03:59 AM

>   As for the others... the most important info is the publisher. Which
> publisher you choose really determines the quality.
>   Microsoft Press: Very bad
Of course... MS Press has put out two fantastic books though:
  * Code Complete
  * Writing Solid Code

Ae.