Re: [COMPILING] MSVC++ 6.0 Errors

From: Todd A Laycock (tlayco1@uic.edu)
Date: 04/21/99

Unless I'm mistaken, you still have to run the mud from the directory
containing the lib dir.  So say you have the following dir structure:

\CircleMUD
  \debug
  \lib
  \log
  \release
  \src

You would have to type release\circlemud .... with any flags you want
and/or a port number to specify from within the \circlemud directory.

If that's not the problem, I think it's in config.c that your data_dir
is specified, check and make sure that directory actually exists.