Re: [AD] Head Coder Looking For Work

From: Jim S (dlur@rconnect.com)
Date: 04/24/99

At 01:06 PM 4/24/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Well I'm sure all of you knowme from the mud connecter, yes, its me, the
"big-bad daxx"  But just wanted to let anyone who is running circlebpl14
and needs a head coder that I'm avalible.

 I'm not sure what the other owners would think but you are more than
welcome to drop by our MUD Exile any time and check it out to see if it is
something you may be interested in.  We are derived from bpl14 of circlemud
and currently have two coders(also owners, or forgers as we put it) working
on modifying our code to where we want it.  I am the head of area building
for Exile and we are currently up to over 10k rooms and rapidly expanding
with a strong areas staff.
 We are based upon the TSR worlds of the Forgotten Realms and Planescape
settings and to date have followed along with those themes quite well to
include an expansive world.
 Our current plans for code expansion include the implementation of over a
thousand mob races, redoing the entire combat system, and adding almost 200
'kits' to the basic character classes(such as specialty priests of
different dieties, specialized mages, and various types of fighters and
rogues).
 Our theme revolves around a mixed hack-n-slash and roleplaying enviroment
which will include vast ammounts of questing of all types, both machine and
immortal run.

If you are interested in any of this please drop me an email, check out our
web page at http://www.exilemud.com , or drop by our testmud port at
exilemud.com 6666.

Jim Sykora                      |  Tempus Foehammer
dlur@rconnect.com               |  tempus@exilemud.com
Head Areas for ---->            |  www.exilemud.com