Re: DG Scripts error?

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/25/99

Sounds like you didn't follow the directions that came with dgscripts.
Make sure you have the index file from the patch, and make sure you
create a .trg file for each zone you have. Also add the proper entry to
the index file for each zone also.

Small hint, read the faq below, read the WTFaq, read the docs that come
with all the patches, etc.
Check the archives for your answer prior to posting. As these questions
have been asked before.