Re: [code][dg_scripts] dg_script bugs

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 04/28/99

At 07:19 PM 4/27/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I was wondering if there's an archive of known dg_script bugs?  I've
>come across a few, but thought I'd see if there are any more, the
>dg_scripts web pages give no hints on this.

The DG_Readme that came with your DG Scripts patch
contains the fixes that have been made up till that point. If
you are using pl6, you are current. Pl7 has a few bug fixes
(I don't have the readme before me currently) and will be
released as soon as I have the time to do so.

If you're offering to write a web page to detail bug fixes to date,
I'm happy to include it on my web site :)

mah