[NEWBIE][Code] OLC2.0.pre3

From: Mark Vanness Jr. (junior57@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 04/28/99

Yes, another one of my stupid posts.  :)

gcc -g -O2 -Wall    -c genobj.c -o genobj.o
genobj.c: In function `add_object':
genobj.c:35: warning: `i' might be used uninitialized in this function
gcc -g -O2 -Wall    -c genolc.c -o genolc.o
In file included from genolc.c:20:
genshp.h:27: warning: `S_KEEPER' redefined
genmob.h:23: warning: this is the location of the previous definition

Just a few warning's I got when compiling the OLC.  Was wondering
if anyone else got them and what they did to fix it.   I know it is a simple
fix, but what can I say, I must be missing the boat.

Thanks for any help offered.

Mark W. Vanness Jr.
Artifact Newsletter - Project Coordinator
TrekWars Administration - Project Coordinator