OasisOLC v2.0 improved editor bug.

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@pacific101.com)
Date: 04/28/99

I figured I'd report this bug here, I haven't actually attempted to fix it
yet, but it exists:

It keeps adding \r\n's on my strings.  For example, tedit something and add
a blank line to the end.  Now use the /d## command to delete the blank line.
Use /n or /l to see the buffer now...  TWO blank lines on the end.  Keep on
trying to delete the last line, you get more blank lines.  Maybe somebody'll
address this before I get home from school tomorrow, and I won't have to fix
it (yes, I know that's bad).

-K.