[NEWBIE] do_who questions

From: Shaun Bourque (GraspCHAOS@aol.com)
Date: 04/30/99

i tried to change the who list using a code snippet from the wtfaq site, but
the code used too many variable and functions that i didnt have. so i put the
code back the way it originally was, and now i am getting a couple of
warnings. i have checked and double checked to make sure everything is
exactly what it originally was, and i cant find any typos. these are the
messages i get when trying to compile:
warning: unknown conversion type character ' 136837388n format
warning: too many arguments for format

this is the section of code it doesnt like:

if (short_list) {
  sprintf(buf, "%s[%2d %s] %-12.12%s%s%s",
  (GET_LEVEL(tch) >= LVL_IMMORT ? CCYEL(ch, C_SPR) : ""),
  GET_LEVEL(tch), CLASS_ABBR(tch), GET_TITLE(tch),
  (GET_LEVEL(tch) >= LVL_IMMORT ? CCNRM(ch, C_SPR) : ""),

the line following the caret is the number of the line the warnings show.
it's probably something simple i'm not seeing, but if anyone has any
suggestions i would much appreciate them,

also i am still trying to change my do_who command so that the levels of the
immortals dont show as numbers, but instead as their title
(ie [Greater God] Frank N Beans the God)
if anyone could tell me the easiest way about doing this i would greatly
appreciate it