Advice needed on setting up Zone Flags

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/30/99

I went through the archives and found a few messages dealing with Zone Flags.
I am going to start trying to add in the zone flags. However, I know I am
probably going to miss a few things. If you have put in something like zone
flags, can you send some advice this way please. Things to make sure of, watch
out for, don't forget to do's, etc.. I would appreciate it.
Also, I know I will have trouble setting up a check for
movement/relocate/recall/etc to actually check the zone for the flag and
compare the target room. Any advice on that would also greatly help!

Thanks in advance.