SV: [CODE] Patch Conversion

From: NEAL ROBINSON (robinson@c2i.net)
Date: 05/02/99

Where to start?
I have since Christmas been trying to patch in dg_triggers and Oasis olc.
I eventually after three (yes three) attempts to patch in the afforementioned patches by hand. I sort of gave-up! With this in mind. I can offer the List a patch.exe (for dos) I pickup last week in this lovely list that works. I am also willing to put a package together with instructions to be submitted to the windows/dos section if I get some feedback.
I would also like to find out how to SUBMIT this package.
I would also like to know if it would be possible for the next Version of Circlemud to have both Oasis and DGscripts already "in" as a packet.
If not I would like the List to at least discuss it.
If it was "in" the next version, then patches would become easier to do. (I think)