Re: 2 major bugs

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 05/03/99

> Any ideas how to fix them? (especially the second one)

        In order to get around alot of the eq-duping bugs and nearly
everything else, I have players save immediately following dying (wiping
eq, and saving stats, etc).  This usually works pretty well.

        Also, I don't normally allow people to 'escape' from being
hit/killed/attacked during battle if they're linkdead.  It is painful if
you're on a slow/spotty connection, but lets face it, if you're having
problems recieving text at a rate so far less than any 300 baud modem can
handle - you probably shouldn't be playing an interactive online game.

                                                        PjD