Re: Error loading zones

From: Forgotten Realm (f_realm@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/03/99

I tried adding the ~ as you suggested, but still no luck.  Anyone else have
any ideas???  I'm convinced that the problem is occuring near the rewind(fl)
line in the load_zones part of db.c.  If I comment out the while loop, no
errors.....it sees it as having no zones, so it doesn't load any, but no
errors.

Thanks,
Tyr