Advanced coder needed for help.

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 05/03/99

I hate to ask this, but I am at my wits end on a few things. I really don't
want to flood the list with questions or bug George anymore. (He has enough to
handle now as it is)

Anyways, I have a few projects that I can not finish and I am asking if
someone out there that knows alot more about code to give me a hand. Please
send me instead of the list.

(Please hold off on flooding the list about reading faq's, c books, what ever
else.. and direct flames at me)

Hopefully these few projects can be finished off in a short time, so I can
continue on with the rest of my todo list.