OLC problems

From: Forgotten Realm (f_realm@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/05/99

I've been trying to work through my problems that I've been having with the
olc patch (after installing, it crashes hard during boot).  Since it was
working fine before I patched it in, I figured I must have done something
wrong while patching it in by hand.  After being provided with a patch
program, I let it do the patching for me and ran into the same problem.
Does anyone know why OLC v 1.5 would cause circle3.11 to crash when it tries
to load the zones???  Any help would be appreciated.

thanks