Re: mud that has no circlemud world files or mobs

From: Smith, James (James.Smith@gateway.com)
Date: 05/09/99

No one man is a MUD unto himself..
Tell me at your work place do all the managers know how to do your job? Do
their bosses know how to do theres? Does the CEO of the company you work for
know how to do every ones job in the company that he is in charge of?  If
the answer to all of those are yes then please tell me where I can send a
resume...  It takes a team of great individuals to run a mud. Yes it's
helpful to have an admin who can code,  admin, and handle the politics of
the mud but is it necessary?  Anyhow, I'll not go into any further
discussion on this subject as I believe the whole thing is more opinion
based then anything.  I would however suggest that any further
correspondence be directed to individuals instead of the entire mud list..