[Win95] Mismatched Errors

From: Julian Buckley (s348266@student.uq.edu.au)
Date: 05/11/99

Hello...

Well, after knuckling down and *finally* bringing my mud to speed (bpl14,
I got sick of +'s and -'s so I'll do bpl15 another day :), I came across
two mismatches...

house.c
house.c(350) : warning C4761: integral size mismatch in argument;
conversion supplied
house.c(543) : warning C4761: integral size mismatch in argument;
conversion supplied

The code for Line #350 was:
House_list_guests(ch, i, TRUE);
which I replaced with:
House_list_guests(ch, (room_rnum) i, TRUE);

The error disappeared, so I just wanted to know if this was the *correct*
way to resolve it?

Cheers,
-C.

 Julian Buckley, 3rd Year Software Engineering
 Dept. Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Univ. of Qld
 E-Mail: s348266@student.uq.edu.au
 Web Page: http://student.uq.edu.au/~s348266/index.html