OasisOLC v2.0

From: Fionn Colvin (gavry@ozemail.com.au)
Date: 05/12/99

Heya all,
              probably a stupid question. I downloaded all the patches
for Oasis v2.0, hand patched em all in 1 after another then compiled.
Only errors I got were from calls to snprintf

What is snprintf? I couldn't find any reference to it anywhere else in
the code other than the calls, no definition of a function, etc. Can I
simply replace them with printf's and remove the sizeof part from each?

Thanks in advance

Gavry

PS. I downloaded DG scripts and patched that 1st. But its version of OLC
seems very different to v2.0 and doesn't seem to like living with it. Is
there a straight DG patch or one with v2.0 in it, or comming soon?