Maps

From: Brian Stoffer (bstoffer@vivid.com)
Date: 05/13/99

Either a script that will crawl my world files and create an ascii
representation, or I'm looking for a map (any format - graphic, ascii) of
the default "world" that comes with circle.  I suspect the latter is
available, and the former is something that someone might have toyed
with...?

I'm looking to do some large expansions, but I would really like to have an
overview of how the default world looks to know where to build.

Thanks.

-brian