[OLC][CODE] Oedit crashing on scrolls

From: Phillip Cowan (pcowan@ASAPINTRA.NET)
Date: 05/14/99

Cot an OLC issue:

   I am useing OLC2.1 Complete patched into bpl15, and when I oedit a new
object, and go Types and select a scroll, then I try to edit the Values, It
crashes my mud after I hit return after typing a value for Spell Level.  But
when I try a Liquid Container, it works fine.  I traced the error to somewhere
around or above the Nanny() function and not an issue inside the oedit.c file.

   Any ideas where I should begin to fix this?  Has anyone had this issue?

     -vittlemaster