Oasis olc 2.0 pre 7

From: Nocturnal Occulto (ronnyi@ifi.uio.no)
Date: 05/15/99

Tried installing osasis olc and sit seems to work fine on bpl15,

the only problem Ive found though is when I:

                   oedit <a number of a object that does not exist>

                    Save it internally

                   oedit save <zone of object>

When I view the contents of whats saved, the texts are filled with wierd characters.

Anybody noticed this?

Happens on a clean version of bpl15 as well as my own mud with oasis

Ronny

--
--------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" --------------------
http://birk113.studby.uio.no/~ronnyi                           ronnyi@ifi.uio.no

         I also own a online RolePlayingGame called Blackfire located at:
                    telnet://birk113.studby.uio.no:4000
               http://birk113.studby.uio.no/~ronnyi/Blackfire