Re: Vanishing Zones??

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 05/18/99

On Tue, 18 May 1999, Mark Vanness Jr. wrote:

>I just did a reboot of my MUD today, and all the information
>in a few of my zones was wiped clean!  I have no idea what
>happened, thus I can't track it....
>
>Anyone else having this problem?

Not personally, but I would recommend against using the room or mobile
deletion features in -pre8. :)

* room_delete will currently take out room #0 no matter what you tell it.
  (trivial fix in -pre9, caused by a vnum -> rnum conversion)

* mobile_delete appears to work properly but kills all special procedures.
  Not entirely sure why yet. ("Attempting to call non-existant spec")

I'm currently doing a relatively thorough check of features before I
release it for real.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org