Re: Problems saving a field within nanny()

From: Mark Vanness Jr. (junior57@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 05/24/99

I had this same problem, and eventually gave up on it.
For me the E-Mail address would save when the character
was first created, but if the character were to save, or quit
and re-connect the e-mail address would be wiped.

I was told by someone it had to do with the '@' character
but I am not totally sure.

Mark W. Vanness Jr.
Funcity - Technical Support