Re: [CODE] [LIB] [SYSTEM-WIN95] Woirld building software

From: Plazmic (plazmic98@yahoo.com)
Date: 05/27/99

First off, I never ran across CircEdit32 before.  I did visit their
website, and it seems that production stalled 2 years ago with the
.wld editor only in place.
Second, the editor I am writing won't require people to manually add
all the customizations they've made.
I do appreciate both sides of the feedback I'm getting from the list.
You can't improve a program with only praise.  You need someone to
say
"This part sucks!"

Plazmic