Re: [NEWBIE] !class flags on objects

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@pacific101.com)
Date: 05/29/99

What it means is that your flags are going past what they can, for example,
going past 32 (31?) bits in an unsigned long int.  You can move to unsigned
long long, but that will corrupt binary pfiles and you'll have to change all
your flag defintions from

#define SOME_FLAG       (1 << x)

#define SOME_FLAG       (1ULL << x)

That could very well be the problem, because I think (1 << 32) or (1 << 33)
becomes (1 << 1), then the next becomes (1 << 2), so it goes back over.  In
other words, they would be the same flag.

Something like that.

-k.