OLC problem

From: Ron Martin (rmartin@cps.cmich.edu)
Date: 06/04/99

Hello all.

I am using stock circle bpl15, and I applied the OLC patch that was
available without a hitch.  I have discovered, however, that any changes I
make to rooms or zones or anything do not get saved to disk with the *edit
commands.  However, DG scrtips seem to save just fine.  I am running circle
on Red Hat Linux (kernel 2.0.36 i believe).  I'm not sure what's going on
here, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Ron Martin