Re: [BUG] Core readout...

From: Brandon Brown (ViperBrd@aol.com)
Date: 06/06/99

<< Any ideas? This bug/crash occurs when i'm building quickly... like a room
 every 10 seconds. I think it has something to do with either a memory leak
 or overload, but I really have no clue.
 Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated.
 Thanks in advance.
 -CyberMan >>

Next time, try doing a:

print trig->name

To get the name of the trigger that's crashing you.  I believe the structure
uses nr as the number (though I might be wrong, doing this from memory), so
you can try using    print trig->nr to get the number of it.

---
B. Brown
WebMaster, CircleMUD WTFaq
http://developer.circlemud.org/docs/wtfaq/

TimeTraveller - "Lost in Time, and Loving it"
http://www.digital-genesis.com/~uasoft/