Re: [OFF-TOPIC]

From: Planet Dragos Customer Support (master@i-55.com)
Date: 06/16/99

>I am adminstrating a mud and would like to set up a mailing list for it's
>players.  I understand that i need something like listserv....could anyone
>give me some pointers or help?

If you don't want half the hassle, you can look into companies that set up
free mailing lists for you that you have full control over (they attach an
add to the bottom of each email though).  A good one that I use is
http://www.egroups.com/

Planet Dragos(tm) Customer Support Team
Contact Information:
Website . . . . . . . . http://planet-dragos.com/
Email . . . . . . . . . support@planet-dragos.com
Address . . . . . . . . 307 North Oak Street - Hammond, LA 70401
Cheryl Drago/Owner  . . cheryl@planet-dragos.com
Chuck Reed/Webmaster  . chuck@planet-dragos.com
Toll free number  . . . 1-888-DRAGOS-8
Local Number  . . . . . 504-345-4511