[OFF-TOPIC]

From: ThE PiKaChU (tkman@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/16/99

Hi,

This is about Circlemud 4.00

I think it should be made in C again, although i hear
c++ has more advantages.
It would be hard for Jermy and Us, Mud coders to adjust to the c++.
They may be simlar but for the newbie coder(such as i) it would be a hard
change. I would prefer it to be done in c coding. Does anyone else agree?
Also i think CircleMUD should have some more fetures like races, more
classes and fetures in the new 4.00 and before they realse it, it should
have no bugs noticed.

Thanks

Tkman

Owner of Citys of Dreams(TM) telnet://funcity.org:4747