Re: XML...

From: Andrew Ritchie (object@alphalink.com.au)
Date: 06/18/99

>The benefits:
>* The format is human-readable/editable
>* The format is streamable
>* Very general system - can be used for all storage information (boards,
>mail, etc)
>* preparsable
>* There are already at least 2 stable, production-ready, open source C
>library XML parsers
>
>Any opinions/comments/flames/nachos?

Sounds like a really great system, Chris. I think it is readable, easy to
understand and newbie friendly. I love the idea. I'm also assuming that
creating new <tags> won't be that hard for the average programmer, but then
I could be wrong. You've got my vote for this XML - could you please tell
the group where abouts we can find these open source XML parsers?

Cheers,

Andrew Ritchie.

---
Andrew Ritchie,