Re: [OFF-TOPIC]

From: Travis Johnson (baktor@bedford.net)
Date: 06/19/99

I have on question on this javascript deal. How are you going to open
and write files?  That is one of javascript's securities.  Now you can
make it dynamically fool with browsers and create on the fly HTML, even
use embedded cgi and java.  My question second question is why you would
want to create the mud over again in an unstable language.  How many of
us has seen perfectly written java code that still chokes? *raises hand*
Blah, I really do like to rain on Java. I really do :P