Re: Q: ?

From: Xual (xual@danathara.dhs.org)
Date: 06/24/99

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Java Hunter wrote:

> I have a few questions.... (circle 15)
>
>         1: Where do i go to find/edit the regen stats (when you re-gain
>         hp/mp/mv)

limits.c[1]

>         2: What and where would i put code so that it lets everyone know
> when someone leaves, enters, etc. (would it be some for loop?)

interpreter.c && act.other.c[1]

>         3: Any place where i can get some more socials?

Your imagination?[2]

>         4: How are you today. =)

Just dandy, thanks.[3]

1 - Read the (insert favorite nasty word here) code.
2 - The best possible source of socials, ideas and lots of other really neat
stuff
3 - Damn, footnotes CAN be fun!
--

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.dhs.org:4000