Re: [LONG]Track Crash

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 06/28/99

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, Mark Vanness Jr. wrote:

>59        valid &= (world[x].dir_option[y] == NULL || TOROOM(x, y) == NOWHERE);
>60        valid &= (track_through_doors == FALSE && IS_CLOSED(x, y));
>61        valid &= (ROOM_FLAGGED(TOROOM(x, y), ROOM_NOTRACK) || IS_MARKED(TOROOM(x, y)));

That change I made is bogus.  I hadn't checked it over yet in detail, hence
it was not committed.  Basically, line 61 cannot be run after line 59 is
false.  It can be fixed by moving the first condition of line 61 to after
the line 59 conditions, but that makes the lines much longer than I would
like. Besides, the individual conditions need to be flipped. So basically
use the old copy.  Now you know why I check the code before I commit it. :)

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org