[OFF TOPIC] line wrap posting problem

From: Tony Maro (tony@maro.net)
Date: 07/22/99

Okay, it's been brought to my attention that my lines of text are not wrapping in Netscrape.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem with my postings?  I am using Microsloth Outlook 2000.  My format is set to plain text with wrap at 76 characters.

Is there something that I'm missing?  Or is it the one reader who has the problem?

I did research on Usenet and learned that some mail servers can't handle outlook generated mail properly, even when in plain text mode.