Re: CODE Question -- Race war, changes....

From: Forgotten Realm (f_realm@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/26/99

I'm not sure what is causing your problem, but a couple of suggestions on
troubleshooting if you haven't already tried them:

You mention that it causes problem when you try to use longer race names
containing color codes.....did you try using a long race name (the same size
as the one you tried) except with no color codes?  If it works without the
color codes, it points you towards your problem.  Another thing you might
want to try is a shorter race name with color codes.  Again, if it doesn't
work with the color codes you may have an idea of where to start.

These are just a few suggestions to take a look at the color code.  The fact
that it only does it the first time they log off also seems to be a very
important fact.  It's been a while since I've taken a good look at the code,
but someone could probably tell you if there is something saved differently
the first time then it is after that.

Good luck

--Tyr--
Currently Mudless (Damn Server)