Re: Code: More of Racewar...

From: Tony Maro (tony@maro.net)
Date: 07/28/99

Aha, BUT, does "A dark and demented dwarf" work?

I'm guessing the addition of the ansi in the "A Dark Dwarf" is just
enough to push it past the critical length point and actually has
nothing to do with the ansi chars or spaces.  Are you maybe capping
out at 15 chars for some reason?  The ansi would push it past...