SYSTEM: OasisOLC

From: Tim Marks (wickwire@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/31/99

I am using cygwin-b20 and win95. I am trying to find a version of OasisOLC
that will patch into CircleMUD version 3.0 beta patch level 15. I tried
what I assume is the latest version of oasisolc from
ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/olc/OasisOLCv2.0-bpl15.patch.gz
But when I try to extract it from winzip I get Invalid compressed data --
unable to inflate. I have tried downloading it multiple times and renaming
it. Does anyone know where there is a version of oasisolc that will patch
on win95 with cygwin0-b20?