Re: CODE: VC6.0

From: Barry O'Mahony (Barryom@VISIO.COM)
Date: 08/04/99

Did you rename the correct conf.h?
There should be one called conf.h.win (or somthing along those lines)

Also for VC 5.0,Yes you can turn off precompiled headers, and unless you are
doing an MFC
I think its A Good Idea(tm) to do this automatically.

#"My Light Sabre isnt workin-OUCH!!!!#
#'s alright. Fixed it"               #
#Anakin starts his training          #