Re: CODE: VC6.0

From: Steven (rais69@gaston.net)
Date: 08/04/99

I have a working version under Windows, but I have
to compile with switches at a command prompt.  I'm
trying now to get it to work within the powerful
Visual Studio so I can use all it's powerful utils.
Barry O'Mahony sent me one that all of sign.c and
the rest compile under, but still has an error at
run-time that I'm trying to track down, as is he I
believe.  Once I get my CD's with Visual Studio
on them, and download an un-precompiled header
to look at the code, it will probably be trackable,
until then, I can't see what the problem is.

Thanks Barry...

*DM*