Re: Problem: Cannot allocate memory.

From: Sammy (samedi@ticnet.com)
Date: 08/11/99

From: Chuck Carson <ccarson@phi.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 1999 10:23 AM

> Is anyone using Circle pl 15 under RH 6.0?
>
> I am using the version of pl 15 that comes with Oasis
> (1.6 I think) and Death Gate 7a.
>
> When creating a new object with oedit, it core dumps
> in oedit_save_internally() just after the call to CREATE()

I've experienced similar olc problems under red hat using stock obuild.  I'm
not sure what version of redhat it was, but it contained the 2.0.34 kernel.  I
don't know what compiler or library version I was using at the time.  I used a
couple of workarounds to get it somewhat useable and gave up on fixing it
right after spending several days trying to determine the cause.

Sam