Updated CircleMUD web site.

From: Justin P. (bobat94@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 08/13/99

I haven't updated my site in 2 weeks because of gencon and all the gaming I
did after it but before I left I put up some code for random encounters in
circlemud so if anyones interested head on over to:
http://pweb.netcom.com/~bobat94/freakboy.html
The web server has been working really well lately for those of you
remembering the first time I posted it and 1 in 20 people got through.
Anyways have fun and i will eventually post to circlemud ftp when all is
ready.