oasis 2.0 error

From: Rama (rama@biella.alpcom.it)
Date: 08/14/99

hi people
1st of all i must say tanks to all because you have solved my problem
"compile error" that i have send 3 o 4 days ago.
now i have another problem. my oasis 2.0 (whit the patch for save the
mobprog) have some bug for saving the flag to a mob like isnpc someone know
where i can find a patch for this bug? i cannot understand why the flag
isn't saved i have try to compare the mobprog save sistem to the flag save
sistem but with no succes...

bye

ps: sorry for my terrible english

Rama