Fw: Re: [NEWBIE] [DOCS]

From: Mike Forbes (wabbi@mindspring.com)
Date: 08/14/99

heh, oops...
damn, read over 100 pages so far, missed that one line that says there's no
complete coding.doc...

Well, in that case:
In struct.h, there's a comment where LVL_IMPL is defined to it's default
that says not to just change the levels wildly, that other changes will need
to be made in the code (and it then refers me to coding.doc, which says
nothing about this as yet...)

Can someone pls give a quick summary of the needed changes?

-thanks