Re: [NEWBIE][DGEVENTS] Regen snippet problem

From: Chris Gilbert (chris@buzzbee.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: 09/05/99

John Hines wrote:

[Snip]

> gcc -c -g -O2 -Wall  regen.c
> regen.c: In function `points_event':
> regen.c:65: warning: `return' with a value, in function returning void
> regen.c:76: warning: `return' with a value, in function returning void
> regen.c:87: warning: `return' with a value, in function returning void
> regen.c:95: warning: `return' with a value, in function returning void
> regen.c:102: warning: `return' with a value, in function returning void

I think you've got an old version dgevents, the version I've got has
this in the events.h header file:
*
Changes:                                                               *
*      3/6/98 ejg:  Changed return type of EVENTFUNC from void to
long.   *

Which suggests that you've got the version where EVENTFUNC returned
void.  I believe that the return value is used to reschedule the event.

Chris