Re: Trying to detect no arg in spell

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 09/14/99

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, Chuck Carson wrote:

>Yes, the is one of the options I tried
>and this still would not work.
>
>I also tried using arg and argument as well.

Well, you do know that you cannot pass string variables to manual spells in
stock CircleMUD?  There's a patch I made to do it but it's not in the stock
distribution.  Not exactly sure where I have it...  Anyway, search spells.c
for FIXME if you want to see how ugly 'locate object' is because of that.

--
George Greer            | Code from Erwin S. Andreasen (mudFTP, mcl)
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://www.andreasen.org/