Re: Pondering something about houses.. :)

From: Daniel Staudt (dstaudt@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/15/99

>From: The Merciless Lord of Everything <serces@mud.dk>
>To: CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca
>Subject: Pondering something about houses.. :)
>Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 10:03:27 +0200
>
>Hiya All..
>
>sitting pondering about the houses, and the house patch some time back.
>Works perfectly :) But for some reason things aren't loaded inside the
>objects.
>
>Say you have a Coffin inside your house, this coffin contains 3 waybreads.
>Now, mud reboots, and you have a coffin in your house, AND 3 waybreads
>lying on the floor.
>
>Since I'm so wonderful lazy and don't want to reinvent the wheel more
>than the Mandatory 4 times :) I'd just like to hear if it's simply me
>who's on a wrong track.
>
>Friendly Greetings
>S. P. Skou
>

>"The Law of Self Sacrifice"
>When you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.

the reason stuff 'falles out' is the same reason that they 'fall out' on ppl
when they rent and there eq falles to inven
the object saving has no way to record where it is or what it is in it just
saves the objects and puts them back in one linked list

you need to redo the obj saving routines, there are a few patches for this
though i have yet to find one that works right